Monday 21 January 2013

Socrative (thanks to @mr_macmac)

Engage the class using any device

Socrative is a smart student response system that empowers teachers to engage their classrooms through a series of educational exercises and games via smartphones, laptops, and tablets.

The best thing this will inspire your assessment for FREE

Thanks to Chris McWilliam for pointing out Socrative via twitter (see below for details and for a brill video explaining how to use it)

If you are reading this within the confines of WHS, come and see me for a quick demo!

Check out http://www.socrative.com/





Chris McWilliam (@mr_macmac)

21/01/2013 20:10
Check out my first video blog about how I use my iPad to assess chrismcwilliam.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/blog-1…


Sent from my iPad by @martlindgren76

No comments:

Post a Comment